Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Research- Questionnaire 

I conducted a questionnaire as one of my choices of research in order to find out more about what people thought about horror movies. I asked twenty-five people in my college to fill out a questionnaire that I produced and these graphs are from the results I received back. “Are you Male or Female” and “How old are you?” are both important questions that I asked because it has a lot to do with my target audience. It has been said that the youth are the most common group to watch horror movies. These questions were for me to get an idea of who was taking part in my questionnaire.



As you can see most people chose paranormal horror over the rest. These sorts of questions are vital to ask if I want to have a good trailer for people to react to. Now that I have found this out I think that I will highly consider having a paranormal horror trailer as this is what they prefer.  


The fact that most individuals chose the music as what scares them shows that I will have to put a lot of effort into making the music for my trailer. I too agree that music plays a big part in it. I will also make sure that there will be jumpy scenes that are unexpected to get my audiences hearts racing, this was the second most scares convention that they chose.

 I found the answers from this question interesting because I wasn't expecting ‘word of mouth’ to have so much quotes. This will encourage me to do more thinking as to how I can promote my trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment